The Daily DXB
A new generation food hall with a strong sense of place
Daily DXB is a bespoke concept that showcases Dubai’s history alongside street food
The 600 sqm The Daily DXB Urban Street food hall is located at the heart of Dubai International Airport T3, otherwise known as the Emirates hub.
The space offers five different kiosks, each with a strong identity:
- The Roost (fried chicken dishes)
- Walk the Wok (Asian dishes cooked in woks)
- St Mia (pizzas, pasta and other Italian specialties)
- Wanna Poke (healthy Hawaiian poke bowls)
- The Market (grab-and-go selection and pastries)
At each kiosk, the recipes are 100% customizable and customers can send a virtual newspaper with their picture on it.